Marketing & Communications Officer
Do you love coming up with creative marketing initiatives and leading from the front to implement the ideas? Have an eye for detail and are self-motivated and hungry to develop breadth to your marketing prowess?
One of Australia’s leading commercial film production companies is seeking a Marketing Office with proven experience in a similar capacity. We are looking for someone with a versatile bag of skills who isn’t afraid to get hands on. A balance of creative thinking and bomb-proof organisational skills are a must.
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY: Compile content and Coordinate website and blog updates, uploads and edits; manage and execute EDM campaigns; management of all social platforms. Identify and create content that promotes all Taxi brands, as well as our Directors.
- DESIGN & PRODUCE: Create via desktop publishing (Pages, InDesign, Photoshop etc): Director’s Treatments, Credential and Bid documents as well as range of company collateral including direct mail, newsletters, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING: Identify and coordinate sponsorship, cross promotion and advertising opportunities.
- REFERENCE LIBRARY: Create and maintain a digital image library as a company resource that includes;
– Wardrobe / props
– Creative imagery
- DATABASE: Continually maintain and update the client database across the various business streams.
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT: Assist management, the producers and directors as necessary.
- 2 + Years experience in a similar role
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Communications
- Strong written communication and basic graphic design/layout skills
- Ability to identify and implement suitable marketing opportunities
- DTP skills – Intermediate / Advanced knowledge and design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)+ MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Document management and organization
- Energy, initiative and attention to detail
We’re one of Australia’s top commercial film content production companies with production solutions across high-end TVC & content, budget production, virtual reality and high-speed specialist motion content across our services of: Taxi, Traffic & Tasty Pictures. Our reputation is built on 15 years of championing creativity and getting the job done.
Taxi is a stimulating work environment within the creative industries. This role will enable you to work across a very diverse range of marketing activities. Salary is commensurate with relevant experience.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to Anthony on firstname.lastname@example.org.